Friday, October 17, 2008

English Enlightenment

So far this year i have learned alot but most of it has yet to sink in. I have to be honest i wish i could some how just download some of what we have learned into my brain and that would be the end of it but that is not technologialy possible at this point in our countries tech support era. But i have improved my wrighting skills such as dialoge and comoma ussage my spelling still needs work though. As for my reading i think that this nine weeks has been most benifical now i dont just read to read i read to find a deeper meaning in the story in the words of mr. Qualls a Golden Nuggett. The technology that i now have in my arsenal is this. what i am doing right now never before would i have thought that i would be sitting at a computer doning somthing for english other than wrighting an essay, and now look at me i'm blogging i cant belive it, and i know there is still so much more to lear.

1 comment:

sheflair said...

Indeed there is much more to learn! As for simply downloading knowledge--the most rewarding endeavors in life come through hard work; rarely are they simply handed to us. Step up to the challenge: I know you're capable!